Total Pageviews

Monday, February 15, 2010

5168 Costa Rica

Well we finally have a little bit of access to the internet. So I thought I would write something really quick. I will be more consistent from now on...I hope!
We have the cutest little apartment - cockroaches and all! We have decided to embrace them and treat them like our little pets. They are huge however....
We have only been here 2 nights and already we love it! It is beautiful and safe and there is so much going on! We had some fantastic meals and great Malbec- I will write more about these details later. We went to San Telmo yesterday to the market - lots of fun! We are staying in Palermo Viejo.

Anyway, I will be back later and will write more and post some photos!

We are well, eating and drinking lots and may never come home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment