Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ann and Vino Tinto












So I just needed to tell you all about a few comments that Ann has made that, for those of you who know her, might be surprised by.

Last night at dinner: "You know, I am amazed but I could just keep drinking red wine all night." A few days ago: "I don't know what it is about Buenos Aires but I am finding that I really love red wine here."

Almost everyday: "Hey, you know what we should do? Stop and have a drink of wine."

(Ann: uh, and Jane seemed to happily agree with every suggestion...notice the number of glasses)

1 comment:

  1. That certainly sounds like the Ann I know!

    Jane, I don't know you, but I wish I was there drinking Vino Tinto with you both!

    xoxoxo,
    Lisa (Ann's high school/college friend)

    ReplyDelete